- Bring a generous amount of water with a pinch of salt to boil
- Put the mixed salad in a bowl.
- Add the seaweed, samphire and sesame oil and mix together.
- Divide the mixture over the plates on which you want to serve it.
- Wash the cucumber and cut into cubes. Place on the mixed salad.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop out the pulp. Cut into cubes and divide over the salad.
- Cook the tortelloni al dente in the salted water (see packaging). Drain the tortelloni and rinse briefly under cold running water. Drain in a colander.
- Garnish the salad with the tortelloni, seaweed caviar and sesame seeds.
Tip: Seaweed, samphire and seaweed caviar are available in the better supermarket.