- Start by chopping the shallots, garlic and sage leaves.
- Let the butter melt in a saucepan until it has a golden-brown colour. Add the chopped sage, shallots and a splash of lemon juice. Cook for 4 minutes, then add the chopped garlic and let cook for another minute. Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Let the Caramelle pasta cook in a large pot of boiling water. When the pasta comes floating to the surface, you know the pasta is well cooked. Use a slotted spoon to remove the pasta from the water and serve in a deep pasta plate.
- Scoop the buttery sauce with a spoon and richly cover the pasta with the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for a finishing touch.
- 500 g Caramelle Scampi & Bacon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 3 leaves of fresh sage
- 200 g (shredded) Parmesan cheese
- 50 g butter
- 1 splash of lemon juice
Share with your friends