- Bring a generous amount of water to boil with a pinch of salt.
- Heat some olive oil in a cooking pot. Crush the garlic and stew it.
- Dissolve the stock cube in water. Add to the garlic.
- Pour the cream into the stock and mix together.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese. Stir frequently.
- Add a little sauce binder to thicken the cheese sauce further.
- Season with pepper to your own taste.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Cook the pasta al dente in the water (see packaging). Drain the dinosaur pasta and rinse briefly under cold running water. Drain in a colander.
- Pour some culinary cream into the pan with the bacon cubes and season with pepper if desired. Choose how many cream you want to add in the pan. Stir in time over low heat for a short time until the cream is heated.
- Add the dino pasta and bacon strips to the cheese sauce and enjoy!
recipe, styling & photografie: Carolien Vreysen (On a Healthy Adventure)