- Fry the bacon cubes with a little oil/butter in a pan until it’s crispy
- Bring a generous amount of water to boil
- Cook the pasta al dente in the water (see packaging). Drain the dinosaur pasta and rinse briefly under cold running water. Drain in a colander.
- Pour some culinary cream into the pan with the bacon cubes and season with pepper if desired. Choose how many cream you want to add in the pan. Stir in time over low heat for a short time until the cream is heated.
- Serve the dinosaur pasta with a portion of crisped bacon in cream and enjoy!
Alternatively: you can use smoked salmon instead of the bacon cubes. You don’t have to fry these, you can just add them to the cooked pasta, together with the cream.