- Bring a generous amount of water to boil with a pinch of salt
- Heat some olive oil in a cooking pot.
- Chop the onion finely and stew it.
- Add the tomato pasta. Stir together.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add to the tomato sauce.
- Drain the lentils. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Add the lentils to the sauce. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente in the water (see packaging). Drain the dinosaur pasta and rinse briefly under cold running water. Drain in a colander.
- Stir the basil leaves into the tomato sauce.
- Add the dino pasta to the sauce.
recipe, styling & photografie: Carolien Vreysen (On a Healthy Adventure)